First, you have to click here & visit
our Downloads section to download the installation file of the
LoanAmortizer edition that you would like to test (use). Follow these
- Choose what productsLoanAmortizer you want to download
- Choose the type of the download - ZIP compressed file of self-extracting
- After you choose your download type & location, click the
"Download" button and your browser will load a new page
and the file will begin downloading automatically. If your download
does not begin, or you encounter errors, you will find alternate
link on the page.
- A new window appears asking you What would you like
to do with this file? .
- Select Save this file to disk rather than
Install it from the current location.
- Now, you will be asked to select a folder (directory) in your
hard drive where the installation file will be saved. Do not save
it on your desktop. It is better to save it in
NOTE: If you have installed PowerDesk
utility by Ontrack Software,
please download & use the self-extracting executable download
Finally, the download process is successfully completed and you
need to go to
C: \Temp (or the other folder)
to run the downloaded file in order to install LoanAmortizer program on
your computer. Please follow the onscreen instructions to install
If you have downloaded ZIP-compressed archive (PC files that have
been compressed have a ".zip" extension) you must follow
three steps in order to use it:
- Copy it into an empty directory
- Decompress it (using WinZip)
- Install it
If you need a utility to help you with "zipped" PC files,
please visit www.winzip.com
the WinZip utility.
- Exit LoanAmortizer program
- Go to Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs to uninstall
LoanAmortizer programs. If you do have any problems, please make sure
that you have rights to uninstall programs (you have to have administrative
privileges to do that, if you are using Windows NT, Windows 2000).